LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m originally from Miami, FL and my folks still live there. Just drove down on Monday to check up on them. Wish I would have done more but the shutters are at least up and they have food and water. I wasn’t concerned about this storm then as I am now.

Our friends such as @Gentleman at HL Supply are also affected by this coming storm and I wish you all the best in staying safe in business and the families.

Stay prepared, stay safe all.

I’ll be driving the I-95 corridor down to Miami after the storm if s**t gets bad. If anyone needs supplies transported down or back up on my path just let me know. F-250 + 16’ trailer.

8pm Sunday forecast.A8707DF5-0B71-4BDA-A6C1-D52CCCFEDB40.jpeg

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m originally from Miami, FL and my folks still live there. Just drove down on Monday to check up on them. Wish I would have done more but the shutters are at least up and they have food and water. I wasn’t concerned about this storm as I am now.

Our friends such as @Gentleman at HL Supply are also affected by this coming storm and I wish you all the best in staying safe in business and the families.

Stay prepared, stay safe all.

I’ll be driving the I-95 corridor down to Miami after the storm if s**t gets bad. If anyone needs supplies transported down or back up on my path just let me know. F-250 + 16’ trailer.

11pm Thursday night forecast.
View attachment 197079

Only liked this for your offer to help.

That storm is looking to be a *s-word show.

Stay safe!

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I grew up in Charleston. Lived through Hugo and all the close calls through the 90s. I moved away in 01 and haven't been back other than to visit family and friends. But I still am within a 150 miles of the coast and get frequent effects depending on the path.

If you can get out and on coast leave. No reason to stay. These storms are no joke

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I grew up in Charleston. Lived through Hugo and all the close calls through the 90s. I moved away in 01 and haven't been back other than to visit family and friends. But I still am within a 150 miles of the coast and get frequent effects depending on the path.

If you can get out and on coast leave. No reason to stay. These storms are no joke

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Hugo raised hell coming up through the NC coastal areas back when I was at MCAS Cherry Point. Tore Cherry Point, New Bern, many other surrounding areas a new ass. Lots and lots of cleanup from that one...it was a damn mess!

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well. Things are getting worse and my plans have changed. Pops got hurt.

I’m loading up with plywood and supplies right now and heading to Miami.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like you are as ready as you can be. How is pops doing?

16 stitches on his leg. Can still walk fine but he is very tired. He is pushing 84 but moves around like a 50 year old.

one more last minute request. Friends asked if I could drop a leaning palm before it falls on there house one day. Lucky I had my God-son to assist. 8FAEAA84-8955-4E49-8D1F-1ABAFB3A1AAD.jpeg

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
16 stitches on his leg. Can still walk fine but he is very tired. He is pushing 84 but moves around like a 50 year old.

one more last minute request. Friends asked if I could drop a leaning palm before it falls on there house one day. Lucky I had my god son to assist. View attachment 197306

Nice!

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I stayed all morning in Miami helping board up a few more houses. Then heading north back to GA.

just arrived in Savannah and we have a mandatory evac affective Monday morning. SOB.

buying more wood in the AM, boarding up the house, bringing everything inside, packing and heading West toward Macon, GA I guess.

at least I left my parents safe, which is all that matters.

I’ll keep updating as I can.

Hope everyone along the coast from FL - NC is doing well, and staying safe.

@Bilge Rat what do you think of all this?

3217DF5E-B789-4412-BE5C-89384470BE9F.jpeg

Last edited: