High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Holsters for a Glock23

WillieEStroud

New OPE Member
Local time
4:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I am looking at 2 particular holsters for a Glock23..

1.Alien Gear IWB

2.N82IWB

Anyone have experience with any of these holsters? Will IWB a good option to choose?

Last edited:

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't know why I keep missing threads here. Those are both good IWB holsters. The 23 is kind of a thick gun for IWB, you might need to move up a waist size in your britches. If you have any extra reserve fuel around your middle (like I do) I think you are going to find IWB carry gets uncomfortable pretty quickly. You may want to explore a high ride OWB pancake style holster instead.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have much extra reserve fuel so i can carry my G19 gen 5 IBW no problem at 4 o’clock. To cut down on the bulk i use a Concealment Express kydex holster. You’ll find that a good sturdy gun belt makes a big difference too. image.jpg

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had the aliengear cloak tuck 3.5 and the shape shift 4.0. both where bulky and required me to go 4" bigger on my pant waist to get them to fit iwb. I sent them back.

I use the kydex shells for iwb at 230. I use either a fobus paddle, a sig belt loop or a comptac belt loop for owb at 400. Just really depends on my clothing and activities for the day. I prefer owb carry if possible. Way more comfortable.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In colder months I typically wear a long t shirt under a button down shirt both untucked, so I carry the Glock 42 or 26 OWB. Warmer months I just wear a t shirt and so pocket carry Kimber Micro or S&W 637 in the right front pants pocket. The Bersa Thunder .380 will probably be my standard OWB carry gun this fall and winter.