High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Helped with a fundraiser for kids football team today....372xpw carnage.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I buggered up today. Brought some saws and a few gallons of gas to help with the football team fundraiser...cutting/splitting/selling firewood.
School had a couple truck loads of logs dumped earlier this week. Brought a few saws, and a few
Gallons of fuel. Was letting a couple others use my saws while I was cutting. I used the last bit of my fuel, and didn't pay attention to one of the guys using my 372xpw. He went over to fill up out of a different jug that someone else brought...apparently straight gas:(

Anyone have a line on a 372xpw piston maybe cylinder?? Lol. Looking through the spark plug hole...cylinder doesn't look terrible. Hoping it will clean up.

Quite bummed at the moment!!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I buggered up today. Brought some saws and a few gallons of gas to help with the football team fundraiser...cutting/splitting/selling firewood.
School had a couple truck loads of logs dumped earlier this week. Brought a few saws, and a few
Gallons of fuel. Was letting a couple others use my saws while I was cutting. I used the last bit of my fuel, and didn't pay attention to one of the guys using my 372xpw. He went over to fill up out of a different jug that someone else brought...apparently straight gas:(

Anyone have a line on a 372xpw piston maybe cylinder?? Lol. Looking through the spark plug hole...cylinder doesn't look terrible. Hoping it will clean up.

Quite bummed at the moment!!
That sucks frank :(

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the annoying things about that cylinder... no meteor piston available.... have to go oem

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks in a bad way, sorry about Your saw! :(

One is always smarter after something goes wrong.

No one uses my saws without my strickt supervision.
No one is allowed to refuel, sharpen and maintain my saws but me.
No matter what someone claims nor how reliable I think someone I know is my saws are being filled up ONLY with my own fuel mix.
If I see someone abusing my saw (or any other tool) in a manner I don't condone, that same person will never again come close to any of my saws/tools/equipment (and it happens, unfortunately).

I know this doesn't help You now.
I wish Your saw a quick recovery!

It was for a good cause, don't allow it to diminish Your good deed. :)

P.S.:
Like given for the good deed!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya.....I just had a saw come back like that too...ugh.

Btw. I just tried the mm method to remove transfer. It works far better than I imagined.

I used a drywall screw 3" long. ...grind off the threads mostly and it'll fit in the dremel. Then use a thin metal cutoff wheel to make the screw into a split mandrel....then put some Emory cloth in the split and run it in the cylinder over the transfer. Works a treat. Who knows if your cylinder will clean up or not. Best of luck.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I purchased some split mandrels a year or so ago. Looks like it will clean up nicely.