Heads Up on Great Tools, Competitive Prices

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genius tools. Have purchased four items of Genius tools. Universal sockets ( the ones that you can bend around into various positions to get at hard to reach fasteners, straight sockets, box wrenches, and a 200-lb torque wrench.

Very impressed with this company. The universals I got for marine use, and the fit is terrific. They hold their "position" without flopping around. Snug on the bolt. I'm not worried about busting a knuckle.

Stuff has a nice nickle finish, and seems to be wearing well.

Guaranteed for life, I highly recommend them. Nope, I don't have a financial interest in selling these tools. If you need something, next time skip Craftsman and check out Genius.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genius tools. Have purchased four items of Genius tools. Universal sockets ( the ones that you can bend around into various positions to get at hard to reach fasteners, straight sockets, box wrenches, and a 200-lb torque wrench.

Very impressed with this company. The universals I got for marine use, and the fit is terrific. They hold their "position" without flopping around. Snug on the bolt. I'm not worried about busting a knuckle.

Stuff has a nice nickle finish, and seems to be wearing well.

Guaranteed for life, I highly recommend them. Nope, I don't have a financial interest in selling these tools. If you need something, next time skip Craftsman and check out Genius.
www.geniustoolsusa.com