Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I get busy with Thanksgiving preparations and forget, I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all are warm, safe, and hopefully with loved ones and I hope everyone has enough to eat

I am thankful for all those things and grateful to those who came before us and made it possible for us to have this special day

Warmest Regards

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Before I get busy with Thanksgiving preparations and forget, I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all are warm, safe, and hopefully with loved ones and I hope everyone has enough to eat

I am thankful for all those things and grateful to those who came before us and made it possible for us to have this special day

Warmest Regards

Couldn't have said it better myself. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Stay safe.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm new here, and don't really know anyone, but a Happy Thanksgiving to all the members and their families..

Welcome to OPE. Hopefully you will enjoy he site. We ain't always PG13 or kid friendly around here, but we've managed to get a bunch of fine human beings to hang around here for a few years now. Avoid the ported saws if possible......they are addictive.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. I pray that everyone has as much to be thankful for as we do here in Tennessee.

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome to OPE. Hopefully you will enjoy he site. We ain't always PG13 or kid friendly around here, but we've managed to get a bunch of fine human beings to hang around here for a few years now. Avoid the ported saws if possible......they are addictive.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. I pray that everyone has as much to be thankful for as we do here in Tennessee.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm way too old to be worried about PG, but I like honest folks with good hearts..

Thanks again