High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST GTG Buildoff Idea.......maybe

Wisconsin Welder

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Winter, the 'rona.............gonna be a bit before a real GTG can happen again, I haven't been to one yet.

Some of my buddies from around here and I were thinking over the winter we could pick a somewhat *s-wordty saw and make some rules and have a build-off with 'em.

I saw the Asian 440 build-off but I'm thinking lower the bar (no pun intended) even more.

Anybody ever wanna try that?

I don't use Amazon but my wife does, I could heat my house with amazon cardboard, but I seent they have some REALLY cheap Chinese saw on there, that might be fun, if they can hold together for 20 minutes after being worked over.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The idea has been tossed around before, it didn't go too far.

The thought of building a saw nobody has done yet sounds appealing, but the quality may be a gamble. Then there is comparing them. Comparing by video has too many variables. Comparing by dyno may be cost prohibitive for some in addition to the saw and resources to mod it. Shipping a small saw to a centrally located well known racer who has enough of a supply of low variable test wood may be the best bet.

Ebay is cheaper, they have a 52cc for $75 shipped, I'd bet they'd accept a quantity discount offer if you buy a few to share with your friends withing a driving distance. Some of the feedback says they work, and have accepted offers less than $75.

Last edited:

Wisconsin Welder

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg
I have seen these on amazon and eBay check out these awesome features....

• Features:
  • It has soft rubber handle which is very convenient for carrying.
  • Safety of sawing, effectively improve the efficiency of your work.
  • The chain interval with the counter-attack shrapnel, guide oil hole, helping to use more secure.
  • Excellent for gardening and landscaping.
  • The saw is provided with a safety device to keep it from being accidentally switched on ensuring the safety of the user.

You might look at this and say, hey they chain is on backwards, but I think that is the counter attack shrapnel on the chain interval listed in the features above.

62 Chinese cubes of god knows what.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I meant for in the spring, when we CAN meet up.
Well, in that case, there should be some build off 395's around here intended for a GTG that never happened unless they were competed with at a different GTG.