Great service from Burris!!

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope for a few years now. Atop my .257 Roberts it has always been clear and held zero just fine. I put a Nikon Buckmasters 4-12x40 on the .257 awhile back as it fits the long action of my Howa 1500 better. After taking it off the rifle, I noticed the Burris had a small dent in the front edge of the objective bell. I don't know when this might have happened, the scope has always worked great.

I'm planning to put the Burris on my upcoming Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor so I figured I should let Burris look at it first. I contacted them, they said that they couldn't guarantee it could be fixed but they would be happy to look it over and make sure nothing else is broken.

So, I dropped it in the mail two Fridays ago for the trip back to the land of Coors. Burris sent me a message stating they received it Tuesday. On Thursday I got another message stating that they had tested the scope and checked the o ring seal and all was good. The scope was delivered to me on Saturday. I open it up and there is no hint that the dent was ever there and the lenses were shiny. Way to go Burris! I look forward to trying it on the 6.5.

2000ssm6

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've always been a fan of Burris, been using a few of their gen 1 XTR scopes for a long time.