High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Good Stihl dealer outside of NY

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking to buy a USG grinder. Does anyone have a good outlet in a neighboring state for this grinder?

Thanks in advance..

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And here I was thinking we where going to hear a good STIHL dealer story. Good luck on your search, you will love the USG. Show up on Ebay occasionally.

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply..

I've learned that Stihl has their dealership network pretty locked up. I thought I could save a few $$$ going out of state, but it's not going to work. It's OK, I've got a Stihl dealer close by... I just have to bite the bullet, and pay the price!

Stihlms

Chris
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the reply..

I've learned that Stihl has their dealership network pretty locked up. I thought I could save a few $$$ going out of state, but it's not going to work. It's OK, I've got a Stihl dealer close by... I just have to bite the bullet, and pay the price!
I really like my usg, I ordered mine through my local dealer and he had it in 4 days. It's a very precise unit.
The spot where it hinges where a little snug so I backed out one of the adjusters 1/2 turn on the flat and it is working great.

Attachments

• KIMG1306.JPG
    KIMG1306.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 27

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is a cabled foot clamp option that is a nice add on. I do not remember the part #. I got an LED light option from mitchm1 on this forum. that too is very helpful.