Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friend missy found these six miles from my house along the side of the road my name and address were still clear guess the thief didn't have a husky 350.
Thanks missy.1482712465402-820000618.jpg

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next door neighbor had a big TV delivered. I noticed when I came home. Saw a car drive by real slow, turned around and parked several houses down. Walked dogs and got plate number. Phoned police then moved the TV into our garage until I saw they were home. I'm sure it would have been gone.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My last place i owned was remote couldn't be seen by my neighbors wonderful people by the way. was there around 40 years the last year i owned it when i was at work i had 4 breakins and outbuilding robbed the first breakin was a shock never even considered it. thankfully i was building my nephews house and all my good tools were there. never know why he stole a 70s ruger 1022 and a chinese shotgun leaving many thousands in new guns didn't have a safe then get a safe guys believe me it's worth it. my neighbor finally got a plate number and he was arrested they didn't do anything to him of course scum.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is the reason I have a POST box at the post office and have everything shipped there
In hundreds of orders for parts and stuff in the last three years they wouldn't leave any packages i had to pick up at the post office rarely in the box since i bought my house this is the only thing thats ever happened. neighbor lady had two shipments of mary kay stolen.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing to happen here on this ridge paul the last man at the end of the road is 87 by himself his house can't be seen some pillhead tried to force the front door open at 5 am didn't work so he took a prybar to the outbuilding lock paul shot at him twice with a 12 gauge birdshot he got away.
He told me he had never been so disappointed in himself in his whole life missing those shots.i gave him a box of 00 buck and a cree flashlight sad a korean war veteran has to go through that.
He still splits wood by maul and won't give up his stihl 290 i rebuilt.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My friend missy found these six miles from my house along the side of the road my name and address were still clear guess the thief didn't have a husky 350.
Thanks missy.View attachment 46456

Some people are just diehard Creamsickle fans...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sadly i forgot that the two 350s i had were stolen from my old shop thought i still had them what hurt was a nos alpina 540i.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice pistons for 3.00 from hl i will find more projects for them.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The only thing to happen here on this ridge paul the last man at the end of the road is 87 by himself his house can't be seen some pillhead tried to force the front door open at 5 am didn't work so he took a prybar to the outbuilding lock paul shot at him twice with a 12 gauge birdshot he got away.
He told me he had never been so disappointed in himself in his whole life missing those shots.i gave him a box of 00 buck and a cree flashlight sad a korean war veteran has to go through that.
He still splits wood by maul and won't give up his stihl 290 i rebuilt.
I doubt if he missed... He just didn't "get" him. Field dress, then call cops.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In hundreds of orders for parts and stuff in the last three years they wouldn't leave any packages i had to pick up at the post office rarely in the box since i bought my house this is the only thing thats ever happened. neighbor lady had two shipments of mary kay stolen.
I've never had one problem with my box. If the package is large they leave a slip in there to let me know I have a package and I get it. I've had many saws and other packages with no issues

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I doubt if he missed... He just didn't "get" him. Field dress, then call cops.
They seem to target older people for pills etc.his farm is several hundred acres and is remote they've stolen farm equipment from him before.

Mark71gtx

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like this nice old gentleman needs a big dog... Living out in the woods, I feel comfortable while I am at work knowing my wife and girls are accompanied by our dog. He will announce any arrivals and he is large enough that people tend to stay put until one of us goes to get him. He is just a "rub me" dog, but they don't know that...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first time i met him he said i was welcome to hunt every foot of his land so I've been dropping trees for him and fixing his stuff for free.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like this nice old gentleman needs a big dog... Living out in the woods, I feel comfortable while I am at work knowing my wife and girls are accompanied by our dog. He will announce any arrivals and he is large enough that people tend to stay put until one of us goes to get him. He is just a "rub me" dog, but they don't know that...
I've asked him before he has bad knees and is worried about being tripped by a dog several of us visit him regularly and when he feeds cattle daily ever seen a honda atv with 27000 miles.