Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just paid for my renewal yesterday and today... gone. @exCanuck you been eating poutine again on the servers? You know you have to be careful with excess gravy.

I have also paid the $2 gold membership fee and have my debit statement to prove it, but I have not been able to, I guess activate the gold membership. Any tips on what could be the issue? Or what I need to do next
Anytime anyone has a issue with the Gold Member status not showing up, just tag me in a post.
I could probably find payment records, since it is auto deducted from an account. I’m sure it will get corrected in a timely manner. Maintaining websites sucks.
I see that yours is active.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anytime anyone has a issue with the Gold Member status not showing up, just tag me in a post.

I see that yours is active.
I paid for gold and received nothing

Reactions: Lnk

dirter

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing here either. I signed up a couple weeks ago and still no shine. My $2 was taken out to HL Supply.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like I am having similar issues.

I am wondering why it is that today/tonight June 28 I am seeing ads and I am asked to become a Gold Member. I am already a Gold Member. I am on a monthly recurring billing via paypal. It was just billed and paid via paypal June 27, May 27, and April 27. I saw this happen last month and thought it was a simple glitch and I had hoped it had been corrected. Is there a way to just pay per 1 year or lifetime so this does not happen?. Of course life goes on but it is just frustrating. I have sent a pm to @exCanuck and @Mastermind so I am sure they will getting it figured out

Bill

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like I am having similar issues.

I am wondering why it is that today/tonight June 28 I am seeing ads and I am asked to become a Gold Member. I am already a Gold Member. I am on a monthly recurring billing via paypal. It was just billed and paid via paypal June 27, May 27, and April 27. I saw this happen last month and thought it was a simple glitch and I had hoped it had been corrected. Is there a way to just pay per 1 year or lifetime so this does not happen?. Of course life goes on but it is just frustrating. I have sent a pm to @exCanuck and @Mastermind so I am sure they will getting it figured out

Bill
Fixt

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a PayPal problem. Our software requires a notification from PayPal but they randomly stop sending the notices. When this happens periodically, once somebody brings this to my attention, I have to go to PayPal and turn the notices back on and await everyone who was affected to report it so I can fix them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yearly Gold Membership has been requested by some members. I'm setting that up for y'all now.

In a member's Account Upgrades, paying into the new Yearly Gold Membership should unsubscribe them from their Gold Member PayPal Subscription and then add them to a new subscription that lasts for a year. I had to create a new user group to put the yearly subscribers into (geniously called Gold Membership Yearly). This new group has all of the same permissions that the Gold Membership has, and provides two months for free (until further notice). Y'all may need to send me a private conversation if you end up with two GOLD banners the next day so I can verify that your original $2 subscription was canceled after you paid the yearly fee.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a PayPal problem. Our software requires a notification from PayPal but they randomly stop sending the notices. When this happens periodically, once somebody brings this to my attention, I have to go to PayPal and turn the notices back on and await everyone who was affected to report it so I can fix them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yearly Gold Membership has been requested by some members. I'm setting that up for y'all now.

In a member's Account Upgrades, paying into the new Yearly Gold Membership should unsubscribe them from their Gold Member PayPal Subscription and then add them to a new subscription that lasts for a year. I had to create a new user group to put the yearly subscribers into (geniously called Gold Membership Yearly). This new group has all of the same permissions that the Gold Membership has, and provides two months for free (until further notice). Y'all may need to send me a private conversation if you end up with two GOLD banners the next day so I can verify that your original $2 subscription was canceled after you paid the yearly fee.
Fantastic!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We are lucky to have you Steve !!!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really appreciate your effort on getting the yearly established. I also want to thank Randy's for getting my account fixt in a split second. I did not want to complain but it had happened a couple times so I thought I would bring it up. I hope this makes life and work easier for all the maintain the great site.

Now I will go update to yearly

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I navigate to my account upgrades page, I do not see a tab to select the yearly option..