Funny pic's and gifs 2021/2022/2023/2024

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
12:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pee in whatever you want, just don’t throw it out for someone else to pick up you scum.

I’m bent cuz we have truckers park along our shop and dump trash and crap in our bushes. Don’t even bury it. Makes my blood boil.

Ya most truck drivers are pigs. That's why we aren't allowed to park overnight anywhere. Truckers are usually the first ones to cry that everyone hates them and the last ones to take any ownership of the fact that maybe it's because they are inconsiderate, piss jug- chuckin' animals.
way-of-the-road-trailer-park-boys.gif

Besides I prefer to toss my piss jugs at drivers who park in the fuel lane at the Petros and TAs.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya most truck drivers are pigs. That's why we aren't allowed to park overnight anywhere. Truckers are usually the first ones to cry that everyone hates them and the last ones to take any ownership of the fact that maybe it's because they are inconsiderate, piss jug- chuckin' animals.
View attachment 349016

Besides I prefer to toss my piss jugs at drivers who park in the fuel lane at the Petros and TAs.

Spot on with the first part & on the second part that why I always tried to avoid those chitholes, most think that fuel lanes are parking spots.