FU..... I ❤ Chainsaws!!!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a wood chip on the ground from a chainsaw or any type of saw.
Yeah they brought out of the woods to put on this art display. Looks like it's just laying there. Or the maintenance cam and blew the chips away.

Save a tree wipe your ARSE with a Owl...

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm so proud! I work for the company that asked for those to be cut down, lol. It's part of a park improvement plan that actually will be planting more new trees than are being cut down. We actually had protesters out here fighting to keep them from cutting them down. There's one tree left. They rushed down to the courthouse and got an injunction to stop the work and there was only one tree left when they returned. Some people have no valuable purpose in life so have to cause stupid trouble like this.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny how tree huggers work never really had to many of them around here until now and every time one starts to cry about a tree being cut down in my town I look right at them and point out at all the new housing developments around here and tell them there used to be nothing but tree's right there and you're house is built out of tree. And they just stair at you like how dare you talk to me like that.:aaaaa::risas3:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm so proud! I work for the company that asked for those to be cut down, lol. It's part of a park improvement plan that actually will be planting more new trees than are being cut down. We actually had protesters out here fighting to keep them from cutting them down. There's one tree left. They rushed down to the courthouse and got an injunction to stop the work and there was only one tree left when they returned. Some people have no valuable purpose in life so have to cause stupid trouble like this.

What did they do with the wood?

They dropped a row of big ol oaks here to make room for a zoo expansion but at least the wood is being given to the local high school wood shop.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A couple years ago the town had the trees in the park tested by an independent outfit and the report came back that most were mature and in bad shape. So the town was going to cut them down and the people went berserk. Would not let one tree no matter how rotten inside be cut. A month later a good thunderstorm came through and blew them all down. Lol

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A couple years ago the town had the trees in the park tested by an independent outfit and the report came back that most were mature and in bad shape. So the town was going to cut them down and the people went berserk. Would not let one tree no matter how rotten inside be cut. A month later a good thunderstorm came through and blew them all down. Lol
Now that's flipping some funny stuff right there!!!:risas3: