Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of new OEM parts.

New crankshaft, bearings, seals, gaskets, piston kit, oil pump drive, chain catcher, clutch cover, inner & outer spikes, and top cover.

Mods: .030" from squish band, .045 off cylinder base, port work, timing advance, and muffler mod.

Build Date on this unit is 01/16

Suffered a big end bearing failure, and I got it as a trade in.

I sell these new for 900.00, so this is a pretty good deal on a mechanically like new saw.

Last edited:

AVAstihl

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone needs a well done 261c. Good clean looking saw and a good deal at that.

Is there a 361 on that bench.LOL

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Considering that I get 325.00 to port one of these, this saw is being sold for 375.00 with a new bar.

Hell I got damn near that in my parts.

Buncha tight asses. :asz:

How many of these do you have?

That one almost looks familiar.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why Monkey Man do you do this chit when I have no jingle to spare?...my college daughter is killing me...but, I’m getting ready to sell 3/4 of my inventory. I need a three/four saw plan and I be just happy with that.

On a side note and back story...my Deputy Sheriff sister who’s gone through so much, radiation/chemo, is cancer free now. And that’s a good thing. I’ve been totin’ her bills for the last year almost. I wouldn’t have it no other way brother! You stand your ground...and you fight, and you fight like ten hells!

Don’t mean no de-rail...just wanted to vent a little and sometimes it ain’t easy.

Carry on gents!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why Monkey Man do you do this chit when I have no jingle to spare?...my college daughter is killing me...but, I’m getting ready to sell 3/4 of my inventory. I need a three/four saw plan and I be just happy with that.

On a side note and back story...my Deputy Sheriff sister who’s gone through so much, radiation/chemo, is cancer free now. And that’s a good thing. I’ve been totin’ her bills for the last year almost. I wouldn’t have it no other way brother! You stand your ground...and you fight, and you fight like ten hells!

Don’t mean no de-rail...just wanted to vent a little and sometimes it ain’t easy.

Carry on gents!

You go ahead and vent Jason. Thanks for the update on your sister too man.