ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
6:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iam after a used forestry tool belt or a new soft pliable belt all I need is wedge holders some pockets for small tools , axe holder , first aid kit and tape measure clip

Something similar to this

IMG_4122.JPG

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That looks like a DIY setup. Ive never saw a setup like that in the woods here. Especially the tree calipers. That looks like a Bianchi duty belt with AR15 mag pouches to hold the wedges. I just checked my mag pouches and my wedges fit (interesting idea).

As far as first aid kits go, check Bailey's, Forestry Suppliers, or Ben Meadows. I know we were issued CAT tourniquets to carry on duty, but I keep one with me in the woods when I am running a saw.

I foresee me messing with the full time game wardens with a "duty belt" setup that way. They give us "tractor jockeys" a hard time.

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks my old belt fell to pieces And I've got all the bits and pieces here too put in just needed the holders pouches to fit it all in

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can get an Uncle Mikes brand duty belt cheaper, but they aren't as comfortable. I go through at least one Bianchi belt a year, but they get soaked from rain, sweat, and mud holes and I'm rough on them. Game wardens aren't easy on anything!

I use them for replacement belts on framing/nail pouches as well. Much stiffer than the single layer web belts on nylon rigs.

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can get an Uncle Mikes brand duty belt cheaper, but they aren't as comfortable. I go through at least one Bianchi belt a year, but they get soaked from rain, sweat, and mud holes and I'm rough on them. Game wardens aren't easy on anything!

I use them for replacement belts on framing/nail pouches as well. Much stiffer than the single layer web belts on nylon rigs.

Thanks any idea on cost

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks any idea on cost
I bought a new one yesterday at a police supply company. It was $29.99. Check Galls.com, LA Police gear or even Amazon. Galls has their own line and some other value lines of duty belts. Just search for "nylon duty belt" and you should be able to get plenty of places online to buy from. Just saw you were from the UK, not sure how it works over there. Online may be your best option. I looked here https://www.patrolstore.com/police-belts-army-belts.html . With the gun deal over there, it may be hard to find mag pouches or even have them shipped in. You may have to get creative with that.

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All sorted months ago thanks everyone for your ideas