JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok so im sure me and ole @StuntCockWelder wer not the only ones to jump on the NEW Jonsered 2166 band wagon. They should of showed up yesterday, today and or tomorrow if u got it with the 15% off Ebay code. Lets hear it all. From packing to product to customer service. Cuz i know their phones r prob ringing off the hook right now. Ill go first:D i got a lot of pics to send. image.jpgBox on a full size van seat for proportion. Could of used one half the size. And added A LOT MORE PACKING!image.jpgsome crumpled paper for dawg side of sawimage.jpg10 of those dumb air bags for handle side. Hole? Something happened???image.jpgbar and chain look good.image.jpg New not new..... more to come be patient:confused:

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where to start?image.jpgfirst thing i noticed. Dont mess with a mans stickers! image.jpgReally?image.jpgcome on!image.jpgu have to be able to bench press a volkswagon to tweak the case enogh to touch the tank. image.jpg Chip.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpgDamn rubbed flat image.jpg i see this on saws when u dont want ur hooskies to roll over in the truck u lock the other saws bar in there;)image.jpg Smash cityimage.jpgover 20 some cracks i counted! Ok now u can go:) ive put in3 Ebay messages to the seller. No replies back yet today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 20

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bottom of tank. Does this mean refurbished?image.jpg

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"R" does indeed mean refurbished. They always had them priced and coded A, B, or C based on how they looked. That generic box is another gead give away also.

Scuffed ones are obviously customer returns. Saws that appear mint could be shelf models from the TSC phase out of Jonsered.

Saws that appear to have some run time need to have the cylinders checked. These saws generally came out of the box lean and you know that TSC never set them up and adjusted the carbs,.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah. That "R" is the standard for refurbs. I bought a shindaiwa 360 that was packaged similarly. I just don't get it. :(

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine has a R it's a 2013 i had it apart checked everything
It's perfect never seen wood.
It's wrong they advertised these as new
But i emailed them
Asking about buying some of their 2166 returns.
They have quick adjust 2250s
And 2255 with regular chain adjust also
But i don't want any.