Elk vids—no big bulls

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good looking herd, nice to see the like that, cause up here in North Idaho, herds are a rare sight, due to wolves scattering them apart

Alderman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good looking herd, nice to see the like that, cause up here in North Idaho, herds are a rare sight, due to wolves scattering them apart

There were some locals here who used to enjoy traveling to Idaho to hunt but they’ve pretty much given up on that now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still do a 2 week October elk camp every year, even if there is no elk lol. It's about the only time I get to spend with my dad and his other family, so the campfire tales are worth hearing, even if it's the same stories over and over again.

Alderman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still do a 2 week October elk camp every year, even if there is no elk lol. It's about the only time I get to spend with my dad and his other family, so the campfire tales are worth hearing, even if it's the same stories over and over again.

Time well spent. Believe me when I say those memories made will mean a lot as you go on through life. The best memories I have with my father are of times spent in the outdoors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk