Ebay , is this serious?

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Screenshot_20210222-064046_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210222-064057_Samsung Internet.jpg
I'm not sure if this person is a site sponsor or not ,but is this serious?
I kind of expect this sort of waste of internet space form trolls, but when I'm searching for something I'm looking for this is just clutter.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also if you have guys "following or watching" your listing in ebay because they buy a lot of stuff from you and want to find it easily, they get to keep the links alive and will get a notice when the price drops to let them know the part is back in stock. I did have a guy pay 5 grand for a meteor piston once but I refunded him immediately and let him know what was going on. He hadn't even noticed the price had gone up LOL.

Maintenance Chief

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok that makes sense now , I didnt understand the listing rules.

Maintenance Chief

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well apparently you've never tried to replace one on a 441....that's just a "friendly warning"...
But seriously the seller is "out" of inventory atm and does NOT want to relist it when the inventory reappears. Ebay technical glitch.. he's not trying to rip anyone off..
I've build a 441 , and yeah they are a bear.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also if you have guys "following or watching" your listing in ebay because they buy a lot of stuff from you and want to find it easily, they get to keep the links alive and will get a notice when the price drops to let them know the part is back in stock. I did have a guy pay 5 grand for a meteor piston once but I refunded him immediately and let him know what was going on. He hadn't even noticed the price had gone up LOL.
Wow, I hope he didn't get any overdraft fees. Someone was in a hurry to checkout. I've learned my lesson to triple check everything before hitting the buy button.