Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stop sneaking around the hot milk and buy the saw - any of You "hidden in the closet" guys!

We know You all want it but are afraid we might find out who purchased this hot saw.
I am certain Wayne will toss a pair mittens in the deal for the softies lurking! :D

I personally would have purchased both saws, but shipping FROM the US to me is a dream killer. :(

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They not offer cloth diaper service anymore?

I was a godsend when ours were tiny. [emoji108]

But near forty years has past.

Cloth diapers may have saved money but it was quite literally a chitty chore as a kid. My mother used cloth diapers for both of my younger brothers, it was my job to rinse the diapers & haul the diaper bucket to the washing machine & then wash the bucket.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cloth diapers may have saved money but it was quite literally a chitty chore as a kid. My mother used cloth diapers for both of my younger brothers, it was my job to rinse the diapers & haul the diaper bucket to the washing machine & then wash the bucket.

We used a diaper service based in KC. Just gently shake them over the stool and drop ‘em in the plastic bag provided. [emoji108]

Never once did they supply a diaper with a stain/discolored or a ragged spot. [emoji15]