Check out my You Tube channel

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Subbed! Look forward to checking out some of your stuff.
Check out this vid of the Heep I built.

That's not my channel but a friends. Here's mine

J & L Creations

Machine Design
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I like Jeeps, rebuilt more than a few. Here’s a 86 Scrambler I rebuilt from the ground up. I adapted and installed a Chevy 350 engine to the original Jeep tranny. Fitted and welded new engine mounts to the frame, new aluminum radiator, complete new A/C system and an all new wiring harness I made then installed. It’s an old video so the resolution is not very good.

Heres a 98 Cherokee I just recently completely rebuilt.

Last edited:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome! I watched the 2nd vid when I visited your channel. I'd hate to get the scrambler dirty!
I went from basically stock to fully built and learned a lot along the way. Just emptying every pocket too! lol
GOPR0142.JPG

I'm Jason btw. Nice to meet you Jeff.

J & L Creations

Machine Design
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Jason, yours is an awesome build as well. Know what you mean about the money. My main problem is I’m always building up Jeeps for someone else never for myself, that’s sad, but I’ve had fun spending someone else’s money and building the Jeeps. I did build up a dune buggy years ago for myself, it was a rail frame I built, used all VW parts, bus transaxle and 1800 cc engine. It was street legal had all the bells and whistles a car would have with the exception of air conditioning, even built the blinkers to turn off when the steering wheel came back to neutral. It looked really good to, did a nice paint job on it. The engine was a basket case when I first got it, I built it up and the first crank it started right up. Don’t have any videos of it but we sure had fun with it, good memories.