High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Chainsaw Shipping Preference: USPO, UPS,FEDEX?

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanted to hear from you guys about who you prefer to ship your saws and parts with.
For the longest I've used the Post Office. Yet, after a couple of bungled transactions and a lot of attitude, I tried FedEx and was pleased with cheaper rates, professionalism, and better shipping time!
I've yet to try UPS, but based on the online estimates they seem substantially cheaper as well.
What has been your experiences pro & con?

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've shipped 4 saws in the last two weeks or so..a 371, 242, 262, and a 272 (to give you an idea of size/weight) from AL to NC, CT, and OH via UPS ground. $20-27 and no longer than 3 business days in any of them. I've been very happy with their service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Post office by far has given better service than FedEx or UPS. FedEx wanders around lost and sublets out some delivery's. UPS isn't to cooperative with non account, non commercial pickups.
And the UPS store is a looooong ways past the PO.

Last edited:

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldnt ship anything i cared about via post office. Their tracking information is one step above "Yes, we do have your *s-word. We have not the first clue of where it is or when it will get to where you paid us to deliver it, but we do have your *s-word"

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would add to my earlier post that I drop all of my shipping off at UPS, so I miss out on a lot of the pickup headaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have used the USPS almost exclusively after a very expensive trip via ups. They are usually 50% cheaper and the folk at my post office are excellent, if I need information they take action.