Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where do you find a good selection of carb rebuild parts?
Rebuild kits or just the gaskets/rubber parts.
Finding all the Zama kits is a pain.
Weed eaters, blowers and chainsaws all need parts and i would like to find someplace with a full line of parts to order from.

AVB

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you looking the Zama kit that fit only Stihl carburetors you going to be out of luck nowadays since Stihl brought heavily into Zama and bars them from selling directly via distributors. Instead you purchase those kits through the local dealer using the Stihl PN that the local dealers here can't since to even get them even when I have the Stihl PNs for the Zama kits, just wants to sell the carburetors. A real pain in the backside either way as the US Stihl dealers can't seem to even be able to cross the Zama RB kit PNs to to Stihl PNs.

Now if it is for other OEM equipment places like Partstree have them or you can try DC Spares out of Hong Kong for aftermarket kits. For I kinda lucky to have several distributors that can all of the available non Stihl Zama parts but that might now last long as things are changing rapidly.

To find out which RB kit, GND kit, or parts are Stihl only look up the carburetor on at http://www.zamacorp.com/.