High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Building a new hi rise.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Tried to start this last fall but it turned cold and snowed sooner than normal. So now it has warmed up a lot but not warm enough to start working in my raised beds.

I had bought cedar dog eared fence board several years ago to make wind blocks for my bee hives.
I made one and set it up, seemed like every 2 weeks or so when I visited it it would be laying down.
The fence needed a really good anchor system to stay up in some of rthe strong winds about 15MPH and up.
Straw bales provided a decent wind break and broken open and place in front of the hives to Keep the weeds down.

The one I had built has been leaning againest the barn for a while so I removed the boards and built the front wall.

I will need to calk the cracks, Plan on lineing the insides with black plastic too.

It will go up on this 8 foot high at the floor platform. since it is modular the bota and I can do it easy.

this is the viewing area around our pond.
Out the ground blind west wiundow.

MdPawgU.jpg

Out of the east window.

OIJb4gV.jpg

Straight out front and across the pond

77SwKYi.jpg

:D Al

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Finished off the side walls yesterday and started the frame work for the back wall and door.

This will be the east side wall.

This will be the west side wall.

Frame for the rear wall. Think once I have this frame done right with braces I will board it up once on the platform.

This is some nice 1x8 lumber I salvaged from the barn I am going to do the rear wall with and possiably even the door.

This is scrap pieces I cut off the dog ear fence boards. I am going to see if I can make some bird houses with them.

Al

Last edited:

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wind was light when I decided to start raiseing the panals.

First up is the front. Yes I did it all but the back door my self with Bota's help. It did a fine job of it too.

CQeksYr.jpg

aj8CuVV.jpg

Next to go up was the west side.

vhBtNMI.jpg

All the way up and lag bolted to the front, front braceremoved and side lag bolted to the floor of the platform.

7SAeZUU.jpg

Next to go up was the east side. This I believe after thefact was the wrong order. I now believe I should have did the rear the door panal.

Un086nD.jpg

Lag bolted to the front and the floor.

sLkFHvV.jpg

Front (south faceing) and the East and West sides finished.

GbHK1Ap.jpg

The hard part getting the back door panal up in place. Iwas really struggling with this panal as there was no room to maneuver safety with no back porch.
Could not lift it higher with the Bota because it wasstarting to push that wall over.
Got lucky and Kare came out the see how I was doing.
She ran the loader controls while I held thre panal awayfrom the east wall. I then struggled to get it up on the platform as the botas bucket fell 2 foot short of raiseing it all the way.
I ended up tiping it on it's side slideing it on the platform then lifting it back right side up and lag boltedit to the sides.

SbY7iyb.jpg

Finally in place.

vVHufbg.jpg

Al

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like that will be a good observation post Al!

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Observation post?
Our house is great for that.
dxMpoCn.jpg

bEcTvw7.jpg

Q0ShgCj.jpg

ZeL9Iq9.jpg

O9Ah3Fq.jpg

The boss does not like me shooting from inside the house either.
But from my blind is OK to shoot bucks.

Made me stand on the front porch bare foot to shoot this one.

Al