High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Blew the dust off an old Clone MS660 Kit Saw , Made Some UGLY Cookies.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was "Bling Saw", effectively a Huztl 660 Kit saw with a Huztl ( From 2014/15 ) 56mm Top End. Those early 56mm's with the heavy square flanges, the ones I liked and seemed to work well. The Cylinder is as it came out of the box, free port issues, lousy casting and all the implied issues included. Had a Intake Horn from Definitive Dave & an "Ugly Brass Muffler " Mod By Me. (UBM) Has My regular MS660 upgrades with OEM controls, Decomp, Bar Studs, etc. and a few others that I can't remember now. But the essence was a bolt together build , no machining or porting of any kind. Just buy chit and stick it together....and what do we end up with? SO I had fun with it a few years back. Even put a 9 pin sprocket for one of the video's ( Now it wears an 8 pin sprocket ) Again the "bolt on" vs machine on concept. Figured I would pull it out and blow the dust off it. I have more than moved on from the ChiCom Stuff in the shop....but this was one I just had fun with and the theme for this year is...fun.

Had some saws to test, and fire wood to buck along with a few blow downs to take off fences.. The 288 needed time, so did a 390 I stuck together. My "main" saw is a ChiCom/Bones From an OEM 372xp XT blend of parts with 48mm 365 top end, Lil' Red Barn VEC popup, X-Torq Carb on OEM cut manifold, OEM X-Torq RPM Limited ignition AND a UBM :) ...perfect pile of chit that works well. A reason to run all four and make cookies.

While completely non-scientific and impromptu, even awkward at times; with different chains, wood changing, barbed wire etc. The times actually did reflect how one saw felt relative to the other so actually an order of magnitude gauge that tells the actual story.... therefore relevant

Last edited:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was "Bling Saw", effectively a Huztl 660 Kit saw with a Huztl ( From 2014/15 ) 56mm Top End. Those early 56mm's with the heavy square flanges, the ones I liked and seemed to work well. The Cylinder is as it came out of the box, free port issues, lousy casting and all the implied issues included. Had a Intake Horn from Definitive Dave & an "Ugly Brass Muffler " Mod By Me. (UBM) Has My regular MS660 upgrades with OEM controls, Decomp, Bar Studs, etc. and a few others that I can't remember now. But the essence was a bolt together build , no machining or porting of any kind. Just buy chit and stick it together....and what do we end up with? SO I had fun with it a few years back. Even put a 9 pin sprocket for one of the video's ( Now it wears an 8 pin sprocket ) Again the "bolt on" vs machine on concept. Figured I would pull it out and blow the dust off it. I have more than moved on from the ChiCom Stuff in the shop....but this was one I just had fun with and the theme for this year is...fun.

Had some saws to test, and fire wood to buck along with a few blow downs to take off fences.. The 288 needed time, so did a 390 I stuck together. My "main" saw is a ChiCom/Bones From an OEM 372xp XT blend of parts with 48mm 365 top end, Lil' Red Barn VEC popup, X-Torq Carb on OEM cut manifold, OEM X-Torq RPM Limited ignition AND a UBM :) ...perfect pile of chit that works well. A reason to run all four and make cookies.

While completely non-scientific and impromptu, even awkward at times; with different chains, wood changing, barbed wire etc. The times actually did reflect how one saw felt relative to the other so actually an order of magnitude gauge that tells the actual story.... therefore relevant

Good to see you're still out and about with your Saw's stay safe.