Best YouTube Channel For Saw / Woods Types

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been a sub to bjarne's YouTube fore a while, probably 2 maybe 3yrs.
I even managed to get a first comment on his latest vid :rolleyes:. Which is somthing, because of the time difference and all the other subs.;)

it was interesting when he went down them caves in one of his vids. :eeeeek:

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been a sub to bjarne's YouTube fore a while, probably 2 maybe 3yrs.
I even managed to get a first comment on his latest vid :rolleyes:. Which is somthing, because of the time difference and all the other subs.;)

it was interesting when he went down them caves in one of his vids. :eeeeek:
Yes I saw that one, fricken cave in the middle of the woods went quite a ways. They were like kids in a candy store lol quite excited to explore. I must admit I would be too , given the same situation.

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't take long for the cookie cut fascination to get pretty repetitive, after that initial rush of cool and competitiveness :) After spending most of my adult life racing something & building those race machines ... I kind of gravitated there first. But for me that focus lacked two things. Real purpose and risk. I could rationalize the mod thing for my world...but over time not my customers., but I LIKE running my tweaked saw! That's good enough for me, but also put a "cap" on the focus. Racing the dirt bikes was a pure waste of time from a practical point of view, but the rush of those starts are hard to beat, and the bump and tumble factor of real racing is a feeling I craved as a younger person, tough to find in the saw world....until I realized felling some of those big azz maples were that for me years ago. And logging the farm for tax money was then morphed into a hobby for me. 20 years back. Found the forums....ran down the mod rabbit hole, then my customers pulled me out of that and I started spending more time with them, and finding places online as I've posted here. So now for me it's been putting myself in their worlds formed my saw service priorities. But for the NEXT evolution, understanding these folks is really interesting, an outward vs. inward focus. Getting older....can appreciate this guy and those like them even more. Watch ANY of the chop a cookie video with a couple of meaning less numbers either bragging or selling something ... then watch this. Really?? No comparison, this is about life, a true reality show.

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
15:50 to 17:10 was a long time to wait for that guy, :eek: I was wondering if he'd ever see his saw in one piece again

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’ve just had an extended breakfast watching this.:D

this is a nice 2 min ride to the job site.

I thought @ 8:00 mins was interesting, although there are some other interesting parts to the vid.