av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t think it’s a joke. These folks make good clothes. A lot of tongue in cheek in their advertising, but I think it’s for real. I think it’s kind of gross myself.

Colonel 428

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t think it’s a joke. These folks make good clothes. A lot of tongue in cheek in their advertising, but I think it’s for real. I think it’s kind of gross myself.
Yeah, I've had a couple pair of their fire hose pants. Used to be guaranteed for life, I think it's just a year now. They had an ad about them saving a guy from a boars' tusks. I sat my 372xp down on my leg a couple of years ago and had a pair of those pants on. 20 stitches and some staples later I called them and said, "Hey, these pants are supposed to guaranteed for life". Sent them a picture of the torn, blood soaked pants too. They said chainsaw damage voids the warranty. Damn if I didn't try to get me a new pair of pants though...lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like the belts they sell. I’ve got a few pair of the firehouse pants. I like the company. Little high but the clothes are actually made of something.