Reaction score
Anyone want to buy my 660 kit?

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You might want to give a few more details including price.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Well, everything is still in the box. That's about it. I was going to use a hyway crank and big bore kit but going to sell those separately. Not really sure what to sell it for. I know ebay has some for $350. So obviously it will be cheaper than that. Maybe 300

slackinoff

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@chevelle68327 - I just checked and Farmertec has USA stock for $285 with free shipping right now. How long have you had the kit? I might be interested in it.

Cerberus

Cerberus the aardvark, not the hell-hound!!
Local time
8:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not looking but you'll have a lot better luck if you:
- take a picture(s) of it;
- tell which generation it is (presumably/hopefully a 3rd gen?);
- come up with a firm price, and whether that includes shipment or not & whether there's anyone "as escrow" or what happens if problems (unless this site helps when using the Sales forum?)

Haven't bought off a private forum in my life but know that if I were looking, I wouldn't be able to consider this advert w/o those things so figured I'd mention because many who may've been interested will likely just pass by....get a good ad up and drop your price $50 and watch it sell promptly ;)

//Hoping this isn't a start to the inevitable steep-decline of 660 culture, the 661 is a lame replacement IMO I'd sooner buy a 462 if buying OEM Stihl, the 660(and 661 but it's not backwards-compatible and is pricey as hell, and not really superior to the 660 platform) the 660 was/is one of the most iconic large-displacement powersaws ever made - and I was surprised to learn how recently OEM production was still underway- very sad to think they could just be "antiques&toys" and no longer real worksaws in a couple years if interest died out....I mean their newest / greatest 500i barely has better power/weight than the ms660 :/

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not looking but you'll have a lot better luck if you:
- take a picture(s) of it;
- tell which generation it is (presumably/hopefully a 3rd gen?);
- come up with a firm price, and whether that includes shipment or not & whether there's anyone "as escrow" or what happens if problems (unless this site helps when using the Sales forum?)

Haven't bought off a private forum in my life but know that if I were looking, I wouldn't be able to consider this advert w/o those things so figured I'd mention because many who may've been interested will likely just pass by....get a good ad up and drop your price $50 and watch it sell promptly ;)

//Hoping this isn't a start to the inevitable steep-decline of 660 culture, the 661 is a lame replacement IMO I'd sooner buy a 462 if buying OEM Stihl, the 660(and 661 but it's not backwards-compatible and is pricey as hell, and not really superior to the 660 platform) the 660 was/is one of the most iconic large-displacement powersaws ever made - and I was surprised to learn how recently OEM production was still underway- very sad to think they could just be "antiques&toys" and no longer real worksaws in a couple years if interest died out....I mean their newest / greatest 500i barely has better power/weight than the ms660 :/

Listed under the classified section.

Thanks