Anyone near Greeneville KY?

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need a hand if possible. I sent a saw to a guy that was supposed to end up in Greeneville TN, but the FedEx store mis-addressed the label and sent it to Greeneville KY. The intended recipient said that when he looked up the address on Google Maps it looked abandoned, so if any of you are in or near Greeneville KY would you be willing to swing by and see if the saw could get returned to FedEx? I’ll share the address via pm if any one of you is able to swing by. If nobody’s close I’ll just file a claim and get the guy his money back, but I’d rather have the guy get his saw if possible.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it is FedEx's mistake can you tell them to go pick it up?

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Call and complain?

It would be nice if there was a member search by location feature, or member map.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Call and complain?

It would be nice if there was a member search by location feature, or member map.
I think people who don’t want a loved one to collect more saws banned that so it would be harder for members to pick up saws for other members

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
2:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This seems odd… I do not ship Fed Ex, but do use UPS. We have a terminal at work and after the street address you enter the Zip Code and it automatically populates the city and state. Did you go online to see where and when it was delivered?

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This seems odd… I do not ship Fed Ex, but do use UPS. We have a terminal at work and after the street address you enter the Zip Code and it automatically populates the city and state. Did you go online to see where and when it was delivered?
It was delivered to Greenville KY. I believe the Fedex person punched in Greenville, saw Greenville Ky, and entered that instead of Greenville TN like they were supposed to.