Anyone going to Paul Bunyan show?

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! I would have liked to make it, but will be out of town. Stop by the Performance Outdoor Equipment booth and say hi to Nate. From what I understand he is going to have some killer deals on Makita OPE for the event. Have fun!

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! I would have liked to make it, but will be out of town. Stop by the Performance Outdoor Equipment booth and say hi to Nate. From what I understand he is going to have some killer deals on Makita OPE for the event. Have fun!

Thanks I'll be sure to stop by! Is Nate a member here?

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @Wilhelm. Nate is one of our trusty Dolkita dealers. He's in Ohio so I pay him a visit from time to time and he's my all around go to for a lot of things. Bars, chains, oil. All my local dealer suck, so I order from him. Plus he ships them to me cheaper than I can walk into the store and buy them, shipping included. On top of that they show up quickly being in the same state.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @Wilhelm. Nate is one of our trusty Dolkita dealers. He's in Ohio so I pay him a visit from time to time and he's my all around go to for a lot of things. Bars, chains, oil. All my local dealer suck, so I order from him. Plus he ships them to me cheaper than I can walk into the store and buy them, shipping included. On top of that they show up quickly being in the same state.
I know what You mean!
I have no local Dolmar dealer and the dealer a couple towns over is charging a premium.

For three years now I've been getting my Dolmar related stuff from Germany, I just keep adding to my cart till I get to a value that will compensate for the shipping cost.
My purchased stuff usually arrives within 3 work days, or 5 days total if it includes a weekend, which isn't bad considering it travels from Germany.

I've had dealings with Nate, he's great to communicate and deal with.
I consider him a friend.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So envious right now!

I had to deal with this today!
DSC04139.JPG

Also had some fun with my saws, only my Sachs-Dolmar 108 and Dolmar PS-6400 got used - my PS-7900 just came along for the ride!
DSC04143.JPG

Last edited:

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@fordf150 Nate it was nice to meet you. :)
You to. This show is a nice chance to meet allot of people but rarely do I have time to really bs with them.

@Wilhelm you missed out... Shoulda flown over for a visit. Jason drove over and was at the show helping me out for the last 2 days.

A really big thank you to @jmester for making the 5 hour drive and staying in a crappy motel away from his family just to help me out at the show. Can't ask for better friends than that.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate your hospitality Nate. It was a lot of fun. I like to travel and actually have something to do when I get there. Learned a good bit about Makita and I think they are going to really start to pull some market share in the next year.

No, I didn't take a dolmar/makita home with me. But I have a real good feeling I will have one mid fall next year. I am a Stihl fan boy for sure. But the more I look at dolmar/makita there quaility and performance, I feel that they are a better saw to buy currently than the new Stihls.

Thank you again Nate. Look forward to next year.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Was there yesterday. Couldnt find you Nate but did find the makita display area.

Watched the STS from 120pm-5pm. Wife's first show and she was amazed at the chopping and cutting.