High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Any interest in a NC GTG?

Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know there are some members in and around NC. Any one interested in a GTG? I would love to host one but I don’t have enough land to support a large group. I can assist in planning, scheduling and logistics.

I’m in the Coastal NC area. Not a bunch of big wood out here (although there is some) for the big saws.

What say the crowd?

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, sure, Looks like just me and you. LOL There is a race at the Robeson County Fair Oct 3rd, on a Wed night. Starts at 7, be there by 6 to register.

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to get something going in the Statesville, NC area. There is one at the Robeson County fair in the middle of the week. Bad timing for those who travel. I'd like to have something at every corner of NC throughout the year. :car:

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We would need to find a good location(s) and venue(s). Price renting the facility, tractor for moving logs, oh yea, logs......

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know what its like in the areas you guys are in, but in Statesville there is a place called Shaver's wood shop. They sell square logs 8X8, 10X10, and 12X12. Lengths are 8 ft, 10 ft, 12 ft. I bought an 8X8 that is 8 foot long for $40 plus tax. Not sure about a location, there is the fair grounds, can be rented year round. Equipment rentals are all over the place. But, I don't know anyone that would drive this far.

EJ mcnamara

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is alot of guys coming from all over the USA and Canada going to materminds gtg maybe it's the food or the bullshiting conversatios or just heads up cutting but sounds like at least 70 guys coming so bill if you have it they will come

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really want to go to Mastermind's GTG, may not be able to go. I work Friday night in Greensboro, then drive an hour home, rest, then 6 hours to the GTG.

EJ mcnamara

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you going to get some videos and pics of your contest tomorrow and put them on here billy

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you going to get some videos and pics of your contest tomorrow and put them on here billy

I will try, I'd like to get some videos. I've not been on this site too long, I have not figured out how to put a picture on here yet.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will try, I'd like to get some videos. I've not been on this site too long, I have not figured out how to put a picture on here yet.

Its not hard. Click on the ‘upload a file’ button, take a photo or select one, once it loads click insert as full image, click post reply