Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forum member or.......???
I think one of the reps there may have been a dealer, not sure.

Maybe post up in the GTG thread too.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its easy to become a member i pay 16 bucks a year for my membership for auto deduct or you can renew yearly for 20 bucks.they give you an account number and you can order over phone till 8 pm and it will be delivered.or you can ask if distribution center in your area.i have one 30 min away.

Last edited:

CoreyB

Yep I am your neighborhood coffee man
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Corey, is it cost effective to order this stuff by mail? If so I'll hit you up when I need some more Saber.
Yes it is not to bad. My average shipping cost is $10-$12 I don't do enough volume to get any discount, or jack my prices enough to do "free shipping" I just use USPS flat rate

porsche965

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am getting an order in today of Saber and various Engine Oils.
FREESHIP100 is the code through midnight tonight and expires then. This ran from last week. Must purchase $100 to get the free shipping. My shipping would have been $18 and was waved.

They run free shipping in various degrees about 4 times a year. When on their email list they will notify when it is extended to their wholesalers. I think it's like $18 a year for a membership which is well worth it for the amount of product I use in a year for a discount. I do not re-sell any products, just my own use.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am getting an order in today of Saber and various Engine Oils.
FREESHIP100 is the code through midnight tonight and expires then. This ran from last week. Must purchase $100 to get the free shipping. My shipping would have been $18 and was waved.

They run free shipping in various degrees about 4 times a year. When on their email list they will notify when it is extended to their wholesalers. I think it's like $18 a year for a membership which is well worth it for the amount of product I use in a year for a discount. I do not re-sell any products, just my own use.
Its 16 bucks for on line auto renewal.your right i forgot to mention about the free shipping thevery so often.In my situation it pays off.i buy 2 stroke oil for my saws and lawn equipment.marine 2 stroke for boat,bar oil tranny fluid, gear oil, lower unit oil,motor oil etc etc