419.4 KB · Views: 19

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you complaining about that particular ad?

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Them ads are based on your search history.........

I have heard this before, and I believe that when it comes to the crap you see on Facebook.. I have a lot of stories about Facebook advertising.. One quick one, I was talking to a guy at work with my phone in my pocket about fixing a chip in my windshield, well maybe 10 minutes later I see an add / coupon on my main Facebook page for Safelite AutoGlass.. Kind of spooky if you ask me. And no, I didn't google search windshield repair man or anything

Now back to this subject. I find it hard to believe its from my search history. For one, I'm at work on my PC and I don't search anything close to this. I'm actually surprised I can get on this site since eBay, Amazon, anything sports related or shopping is blocked, so that should give you an idea how much of a lock down our internet is here. Now, I wish I would get an add like this when I'm at home on my personal PC or phone unlike the other useless annoying crap I see that has nothing to do with my "search history". I might just whip it out and release some pressure if the old lady isn't around.......................................