Trader history (0)

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
checking on prices on both new , or ported . Who is building these units the best now .
Ty
Chris

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brand new 572xp can be had for 800 bucks cash brandy new, i just ordered the wrap kit from Baileys and that was dandy. I had a few people tell me that when I wanted around a grand for my ported one that it was too much and that I would probably only get 700 bucks for it which made me chuckle. Ymmv.

You want a solid performing 572, snag one and have any of the reputed gentlemen on the site squeeze that hog for more juice. Maybe you want some Xtra sausage or one stuffed with nanners. Can't lose there.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brand new 572xp can be had for 800 bucks cash brandy new, i just ordered the wrap kit from Baileys and that was dandy. I had a few people tell me that when I wanted around a grand for my ported one that it was too much and that I would probably only get 700 bucks for it which made me chuckle. Ymmv.

You want a solid performing 572, snag one and have any of the reputed gentlemen on the site squeeze that hog for more juice. Maybe you want some Xtra sausage or one stuffed with nanners. Can't lose there.
Thank you sir . I appreciate your time.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, Mr tire kicker Skippy :p.

Buddy of mine got a brand new pair of boots, kicked a pile of pipe to move it out of the way for the drywall cart to fit through, tore the leather off the steel toe:risas3::taptap:, he won't do that again :smash2:.
Gfy

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kicking tires and now you're kicking your buddy :D.
Did find one yet, I got a XS ported one here, you know the number :thumbup:.
Xs ? Ported who i is
Kicking tires and now you're kicking your buddy :D.
Did find one yet, I got a XS ported one here, you know the number :thumbup:.
Who is xs porting ? Been absent for a while