farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sale is a freshly rebuilt & ported Husqvarna 359. As you can see in the pics, this isn’t a show queen. I split the cases and put new Nachi 6202-C3 bearings in, and reassembled with a Duke’s gasket set. The original piston was a bit too worn to re-use, so I installed a new meteor slug with caber ring. I cut 0.030” from the squish and and cut the base for 0.020” clearance with no gasket. I opened up the lowers and did 105, 121, 78; advanced the timing, removed the carb limiters, and gave it a generous muffler mod. I also replaced the fuel line with a aftermarket Hyway curly line (couldn’t get a husky one at the time), and I used a 390xp intake clamp. I have only run the saw for a few test cuts to establish a base tune, and it rips pretty good. The price is $450 plus shipping (paypal F&F) to the lower 48. Add 3% if you need to use g&s.
IMG_7817.jpegIMG_7818.jpegIMG_7820.jpegIMG_7821.jpeg

Last edited:

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was hoping I could make it enticing enough for a sale….got bilz to pay.
If you still have it after I pay fertilize and chemical bills you can send it to TN.I've been wanting another one for awhile but it came up at a bad time lol

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you still have it after I pay fertilize and chemical bills you can send it to TN.I've been wanting another one for awhile but it came up at a bad time lol
I have a feeling it ain’t going anywhere fast. Not a ton of love for 359’s it seems.

greystone mountain man

Well-Known OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a feeling it ain’t going anywhere fast. Not a ton of love for 359’s it seems.
When I still logged I bought a new one to limb with and anything else it was big enough for I fell in love with it.Wish I would have kept it but I sold them all.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're awesome saws. Makes me understand the place of the non-xp but still quality saws. They're arguably better if you don't need every microsecond/fiber sever to matter. A few hundred rpms and a couple extra ounces. 🤷‍♂️

Jusgunn3

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man, I do not need it and have no money to spend but I want it! Someone buy this saw!