High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

395xp seal and bearing skf part numbers?

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does anyone have the skf or any other aftermarket part numbers for bearings and seals for this saw?
Seals seem to be exactly the same on both sides.

I have a place here in the city that stocks such things and it will be much cheaper to go this route than the dealer for husky parts.
Thanks!!!

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
10:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Watch around 6 min 30 sec mark

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's just a shame they aren't proprietary bearings, huh Matt? :D

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far with the exception of Stihl I've been able to find bearing and seals from the bearings and seal books I have .One exception from some time ago for Mike Rupley I could not find the seals for a 3120 Husqvarna but he might not have given me the correct OEM number . Another I actually found those screwed up little seals for a Stihl 200 T but that came from a British site .I should have taken notes .
I've mention recently on the rebuild of a pair of Partner p-100's using the Partner numbers ,nothing .Using the McCulloch numbers for the PM 1000 .bingo .However as it was the size was embossed on the old seals when I pulled them out .BTW Partner has the most screwed up parts lists I've ever seen .

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
503260205 is the Husky part number for seals on the 395 and many other large Husky saws. I just buy them at a dealer. My local dealer charges $7.60 and that's reasonable from what I can see.

Like Matt posted, I use Nachi or SNR 6203 bearings. Those are two brands I've had the best luck with.

kneedeepinsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
503260205 is the Husky part number for seals on the 395 and many other large Husky saws. I just buy them at a dealer. My local dealer charges $7.60 and that's reasonable from what I can see.

Like Matt posted, I use Nachi or SNR 6203 bearings. Those are two brands I've had the best luck with.
I found the seals online through canadian retailers, however they have to be ordered from the actual manufacturer and there is no ETA.
I still need to check my local store here, hopefully tomorrow to see what their ETA is. If its a long wait ill just order through husky and pay twice as much.

found the bearings online, nachi’s, ordered two sets cause they were only 8$ a piece.

I did notice that the seals, the oem ones, have the dimensions stamped that matt gave earlier in this thread. So for new guys like me the OEM seal will have a part number that is universal stamped on the edge for you to look up.

once again i thank everyone who participated to help me, this is why this place is so great!
Have a good sunday