372XP kit issues

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of the 2. Yes only 2 that I've built last year. One FINALLY came back with an issue. Customer brought it back with the idle ridiculously high. Customer thought it was a seal leak somewhere. So i put it on my bench, vac/pressure test it. Its perfect. Look around the carb, and the darn rubber for the carb adjustments "fell in" and got over the idle screw a bit raising the idle really high. They're both still 100% kit saws. Let's see if this trend continues. Because, darn it! I want one too! Lol

P.s.

My 660 is still going strong with zero issues this far.

gurwald

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a feeling many of the problems with the saws are from assembly, based on my limited experience these saw require some special attention. Only done two kit saws, a 372 and a ms200 they both work very nice but I have not run them alot, I guess time will tell but I prefere using my OEM saws.

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine finally had an issue. Worm gear melted to the bushing and the inside of the oil outlet got sharp causing a leak. Looking for ideas for what to lube the worm gear with. Or if the kit one failed, went out of round and self destructed. Not sure. But, I'm open to new information regardless on what lube to use.

Last edited: