372 toy

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been having fun with a FarmerTec 372 XP. Moding, customizing and general shenanigans with a healthy dose of learning. This past month. I put a Xtorq carb on it for s&g's. I gotta say, the hitting the rpm limit was weird to see at first. The surging and cutting out is what I'm assuming is what that was while not cutting anything. But, once it was dialed in. That things is a totally different beast now. It rips! Gotta find a HD carb some day and give that a shot. But for now. I'm happy with it. And btw. There is no OEM parts on it anywhere. Its all FarmerTec atm. Well. Other then the 24inch bar I found on Ebay.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
11:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I've had alot of fun with mine also. I have 2 that are set up different just because there's a bunch of combinations that I wanted to try.

slackinoff

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Find an unlimited coil, no more bumping.

Do these farmertec 372 kits come with limited coils? I assumed they were unlimited.

slackinoff

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks @Czed - My FT 372 has a carb issue. Won’t lean out even with the high seated in…just wanted to make sure I wasn’t accidentally misinterpreting a limiter.

I Know Something

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Putting an RWJ on an OE 372 is finnicky. They let a ton of air through and all the jets are on one side of the butterfly. A 390xp knockoff carb should make the same power but with less tuning fuss.
We'll learn that this spring when it thaws out and I can even find a tree.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Putting an RWJ on an OE 372 is finnicky. They let a ton of air through and all the jets are on one side of the butterfly. A 390xp knockoff carb should make the same power but with less tuning fuss.
RWJ’s are a lot cheaper and easier to come by though. They are a picky getting tuned like you say