High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

.325 chain with ramped tie straps still available?

AVB

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wondering if there is version of the .325 .050 chain with ramped tie straps. The drive links have 33 on the current that I have found but it is completely worn out, no cutter length left. My cheat sheet says it is a Oregon chain but no logo on the chain other than a dot.

The reason for looking for this style chain is that I do plunge cuts for wedges and I have a lot kickback when doing them with chains that don't have them. I also would like to use Husky 450 instead of the Homelite little Red that has a 3/8lp version of the chain style.

AVB

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the style I am looking for. Just my luck my distributor price file show it superseded to 20BPX chain which is not the style I am looking for. Maybe I am just SOL on this now.

And see Oregon is calling bumper tie straps.

SimonHS

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is some available on eBay USA from various sellers. Try a search for 33SL and see if any are selling loops with the right number of drive links. Even better you might find a reel of it and make your own loops.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's the style I am looking for. Just my luck my distributor price file show it superseded to 20BPX chain which is not the style I am looking for. Maybe I am just SOL on this now.

And see Oregon is calling bumper tie straps.
Try https://loggerchain.net/