Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy on AS just posted tonight wanting one.
GLWS Jon.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That is funny.
Here's the ad since you want me to do the work for you :D.
Looks as there's some other scrounging to be had in the ad since your a resourceful guy:beer-toast1:.
https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ar-chain-combo-for-ms361.314786/#post-6389632
LOL!

I already sent him a PM over there. I let him know that I have loops of chain, as well.

I'm surprised you weren't willing to extend the invitation, Brett. After all, you are the Ambassador of Chainsaw Forum Goodwill.....heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Edit: someone should tell that guy that CA isn't the location abbreviation for Eastern Canada.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL!

I already sent him a PM over there. I let him know that I have loops of chain, as well.

I'm surprised you weren't willing to extend the invitation, Brett. After all, you are the Ambassador of Chainsaw Forum Goodwill.....heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Edit: someone should tell that guy that CA isn't the location abbreviation for Eastern Canada.
Figured you would have seen it already and extended the hand of fellowship, but I had to try, ambassador and el hooker uper wit what you need guy and all.
I try hard Jon you know how it is, the pay isn't all in the $$$, but it's nice when that happens too :D.
What's funny about the "CA" is his ad popped when I was driving down the rd and I thought he was in GA until I read the rest of the post, oh well it's kinda close, same continent anyway:risas3:.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL!

Jon, Jon, Jon... CA is an acceptable abbreviation for Canada. If you click the CA in is profile Google even shows you a map of Canada. Our internet domain registry is .ca ...

That being said it surprises the hell out of me that anyone from Quebec lists themselves as Canada first. Them M'fers been trying to leave longer than I have been alive. We'd be much better off if they had left than we are now.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Jon, Jon, Jon... CA is an acceptable abbreviation for Canada. If you click the CA in is profile Google even shows you a map of Canada. Our internet domain registry is .ca ...

That being said it surprises the hell out of me that anyone from Quebec lists themselves as Canada first. Them M'fers been trying to leave longer than I have been alive. We'd be much better off if they had left than we are now.
When I clicked on his location under his avatar, I was redirected to a map of California. Country codes are generally listed as three letters, and State or Province codes are two letters. Typical Québécois, though. Always thinking they are the center of the world.