Country flag

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wife gave me the go ahead to come up. Will be heading up Wednesday night after work.

Stay in touch Lee
I may ride with or you with me if that would work for you

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well folks, with a heavy heart I have to announce the cancellation of this due to the covid 19 virus rearing it's ugly head in our local community. I can in no certain terms ask people from all over to come here, (even though that's how it got here) and take a risk. We were pretty fortunate on the onslaught of this to be free from the virus while being locked down. Being a vacation destination has finally been our downfall now and it's not just the visitor's, some of the local population is being infected now as well.

All I can say is hopefully we can try again next year.
Steve

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Well folks, with a heavy heart I have to announce the cancellation of this due to the covid 19 virus rearing it's ugly head in our local community. I can in no certain terms ask people from all over to come here, (even though that's how it got here) and take a risk. We were pretty fortunate on the onslaught of this to be free from the virus while being locked down. Being a vacation destination has finally been our downfall now and it's not just the visitor's, some of the local population is being infected now as well.

Steve
Bummer. But understandable

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve

Well chit I was looking forward to coming

I know how it is Steve when we canceled ours in April
Sucks
But its life and we have to deal with it and do the best things we can [emoji3061]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Steve
same here man, just waiting for the hammer to fall. every single case we have had has been associated with the airport in traverse city (an hour away) or people from chicago or new york. same thing, resort community that attracts people from all over

Status
Not open for further replies.