High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 29 Feb 2020 Splitting Party/Mini-GTG at Locust Cutter's

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Gents (and any ladies), here is the GTG for the Mid-west folks mini-GTG at my place in Udall, KS to split wood and eat well. I have about 5-7 cords of wood, that I've run out of time getting to between two hospital stays for my son, and a pending shoulder surgery. I'm on 5 acres, so not a lot of space, but I'll be happy to host anyone that can make it.

I'm not screwed if this doesn't happen, but a few people brought up the idea, so here it is!

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would really like to come down & help out but I believe we are having a dinner for my folks 50th anniversary that day. If things change I will let you know. How is the youngster doing?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No worries Man, I still appreciate the thought! Thankfully Hayden is MUCH better and we just got news from one of the surgeon's and the Mayo clinic, that what they thought was a second tumor, may actually be a big molar tooth! Thus, his second planned surgery is on hold for now, pending further scans.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear he is doing well. That suspected tooth revelation sounds like good news also.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gents (and any ladies), here is the GTG for the Mid-west folks mini-GTG at my place in Udall, KS to split wood and eat well. I have about 5-7 cords of wood, that I've run out of time getting to between two hospital stays for my son, and a pending shoulder surgery. I'm on 5 acres, so not a lot of space, but I'll be happy to host anyone that can make it.

I'm not screwed if this doesn't happen, but a few people brought up the idea, so here it is!

What do you need? Cutters and splitters or just splitters only? Or just manpower? What splitters do you have on site?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mainly Splitters. There may be a bit of bucking yet to do, but not much. I do have the Special Edition S.S. here that we bought off of Doug to add to the effort.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Awesome!
Matt + Scrap Iron
Junyard + tools and possibly Hinerman

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mainly Splitters. There may be a bit of bucking yet to do, but not much. I do have the Special Edition S.S. here that we bought off of Doug to add to the effort.

What size wood?

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Matt + Scrap Iron
Junkyard + tools
Hinerman?
Doug?
Louie B?