Trader history (0)

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have here a pile of parts that constitute a nearly complete 261/262xp. WARNING: these parts, once assembled, will produce a really ugly, yet fully functional work saw. K here we go.
261 crank case, crank rolls free, butt i would plan on bearings and seals. Comes with used, useable 262 oem piston, machine marks are worn off but its smooth and ready for a new ring. Starter is missing a couple fins and needs a handle. Not sure about the flywheel pictured. Muffler is totally mutilated, bet it will sound rad though.
image.jpeg
Top handle and clutch cover appear to have gone through a wood chipper, air conductor is broken but usable, 144 carb, broken but usable choke switch, 2shoe clutch with worn rim. Cylinder has some scores in plating below intake port. Some vertical lines on exhaust sode but nothing that can be felt and not sure i went far enough with the sanding efforts.
image.jpeg
Top cover is pretty rough but has 3 screws and all the clips.
image.jpeg
Will come with a few parts not pictured. Only things i can think of that are missing are muffler screws and bracket, piston ring, fuel cap o-ring is toast, no air filter....possible there are some smalls missing. Pleas dont everybody pm me at once :D
$140 shipped