Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_6204.jpeg
Guys it has a new piston and cylinder, literally hasn’t been used yet, this saw has low hours, just cannot remember from the top of my head, yell have to wait till tomorrow when I can plug it in in.
The reason for a new top end, was because of exhaust bolt stripped, rounded out from vibration. Saw pressure and vac tested- pasted, saw starts first pull and stays running like it should. 24” bar with Stihl chain .050 3/8 both bar and chain lots of life left. I cleaned up exhaust port a bit, because I don’t like the way they are from factory sometimes.

Nothing missing or cracked or broken on the saw. Will ship nicely packaged, with shipping insurance.

Attachments

• IMG_6206.jpeg
    IMG_6206.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6198.jpeg
    IMG_6198.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6196.jpeg
    IMG_6196.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 35

Eakf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I was hoping not to feel like I needed to post here, but after almost a month after payment, and no saw, tracking info, or any further response thru PM or text, I am going to.

First, @JD22, I hope you are well, and didn't accidentally start a lithium battery fire in a shop with gasoline nearby.

Second, you had good recent feedback from long time active members, and were responsive via text thru a phone number tied to your business.

Third, I understand that life happens, and not everything is getting shipped via Amazon Prime in 2 days. Hell, I was sick as a dog for almost 2 weeks right after sending payment, followed by another week or so of trying to catch back up with work.

I'd like to ask nicely if you could provide tracking info in the case that the porch pirates are getting out of hand in my area, or send the saw as described, as promised.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This doesn’t sound good at all. Looks like they haven’t been on OPE forum since 6/5.

Matt Schmitt

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I was hoping not to feel like I needed to post here, but after almost a month after payment, and no saw, tracking info, or any further response thru PM or text, I am going to.

First, @JD22, I hope you are well, and didn't accidentally start a lithium battery fire in a shop with gasoline nearby.

Second, you had good recent feedback from long time active members, and were responsive via text thru a phone number tied to your business.

Third, I understand that life happens, and not everything is getting shipped via Amazon Prime in 2 days. Hell, I was sick as a dog for almost 2 weeks right after sending payment, followed by another week or so of trying to catch back up with work.

I'd like to ask nicely if you could provide tracking info in the case that the porch pirates are getting out of hand in my area, or send the saw as described, as promised.
You aware of this @Mastermind?

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty sure this guy was in a hurry to hit the post count to sell saws when he first joined.

Edit…yeah I just searched it was him. That’s unfortunate. Hopefully everything is ok and it works out. Communication goes a long ways though even if you’re having issues…unless you’re in a situation where you literally cannot communicate. I think most of us are pretty understanding here, unless we’re ignored and left completely in the dark. Nobody likes that.

JD22

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry guys, please don’t get the wrong idea on this one.. I’ve had some terrible family situations. That’s far too personal to mention on here. I’m sorry to everyone on here , anyone who is waiting for a saw from me, expect a tracking number by tomorrow morning.

Saws that have been recently sold, have been boxed and ready for shipment. Before the unexpected happened, again I’m sorry to you guys.

I’m no thief. And I completely understand you all, that I left hanging.

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it possible to have you teach this same lesson to Jobba the Harv. A problem was brought to your attention. You addressed it committing to make everything right & whole. Instead of taking advantage of a good honest hard working community. I must say good in YOU JD22, Eafk and Randy for handling ALL OF this like men & adults.

Just my absolutely worthless .02¢

quattro.pilot

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm throwing my hat in the ring too for no-show tracking number or reply to a recent PM asking for a update.
I was dealing in good-faith from the beginning, with at the time quite a bit of flexibility for shipping. However now it's coming crunch time for me and I would either like my saw shipped or else an explanation.
Cheers, thanks Randy for stepping in

-Rob

quattro.pilot

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll check-in too for the sake of continuity and closure,

I got a notification yesterday from my post outlet that a parcel has been received and processed. I can only presume that it's the power head we'd been dealing on. I'm Canadian and use a 3rd party business located in the United States just across the border who provides me a shipping/receiving service, I get stuff sent to them and then when I have time I go down across the border and pick it up.

I never dide get a tracking number from JD22, and following this debacle he never PM'd me at least to even touch base that the saw was in the mail. It just showed up at my depot kinda catching me off guard cause I never got a heads-up that he'd actually sent it.

But I understand how sh*t can hit the fan in Life and major upsets completely dominate one's time and focus. I do sincerely thank JD22 for making things right and I wish for him strength beyond what he thinks he's capable of.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately life happens to everyone. But, a 10 second “hey man, i got (whatever it is) going on so its gonna be a little bit, but i didn’t forget you” goes a long way

Eakf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have an update. Powerhead arrived today with FedEx. 2019 model, cylinder looks all shiny from the outside.

Was hoping to check it over, but had to help my 87 yo neighbor replace the water cutoff valve he managed to bust earlier this afternoon and was trying to repair. After 3 hours in the 107 degree heat, they have water again, but I don't think I'm gonna be cutting any cookies tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone. I mostly lurk, learn and laugh here, while I don't have much to contribute, yall have always made me feel welcome. That is truly appreciated.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have an update. Powerhead arrived today with FedEx. 2019 model, cylinder looks all shiny from the outside.

Was hoping to check it over, but had to help my 87 yo neighbor replace the water cutoff valve he managed to bust earlier this afternoon and was trying to repair. After 3 hours in the 107 degree heat, they have water again, but I don't think I'm gonna be cutting any cookies tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone. I mostly lurk, learn and laugh here, while I don't have much to contribute, yall have always made me feel welcome. That is truly appreciated.
Any man who fixes his elderly neighbor's water in 107° heat is a good man....we're lucky to have you as a member.