Trader history (0)

Ktoom

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im selling my 2013 Husqvarna 562xp as a power head only. I acquired this saw from a member on another site. The saw needed a cylinder, piston, fuel tank and few other small things. After disassembling, I discovered that the ring pin had backed out and cause the motor failure. I also found that the pto side seal was leaking. Tested the carb also and found no issues.

I replaced: oem Cylinder, oem Piston, oem Crank bearings, oem Crank seals, oem Base gasket, oem case gasket, oem Fuel tank, oem Fuel filter, oem Air filter and oem Spark plug. I deleted the decamp valve. Saw was vac and pressure tested to assure there were no leaks.

The only thing I never replaced was a limiter strap on the right side.

Ive put at least 3 tanks of fuel through the saw since the rebuild. Knock on wood, she doesn't have the bog issue. The saw runs good, oiler works and the saw show signs of normal wear and tear.

Like most sales on here, I'm only selling to fund another purchase.... Just bought a new set of Bradco quick attach forks.

Asking $500 Shipped. I only accept PayPal friends and family. PM me with any questions or feel free to text me at 518-858-4595. For any of you upstate New York members, id be willing to cut some cookies with ya if you want to try out the saw.

IMG_5657.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5661.jpg
IMG_5664.jpg

Last edited:

Ktoom

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump!!!! $500 shipped or best offer. If i were to consider trades, id only be looking for equal condition ms461's or ms460's. Thanks