Plastic member
Local time
7:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one has responded to me, if you want them, they are yours
Hi, I don’t want to jump in and speak out of turn,

I’ve looked at when the the mishap of no one could get hold of yourself and when it got fixed with the help of others here.
Which was yesterday Friday/Saturday?
Anyhow frank hasn’t been here since Wednesday.

So I would hope you maybe send him a message ( start a conversation) so he can respond as soon as he longs on to the forum.
Then if he were to say thanks and either take up the off or decline the offer

Then everyone would be happy.

It’s just a thing that I would do and hope it would be that someone else would do for me
Anyhow
Thanks 👍😉
IMG_3890.png
Edit:
Btw. I did notice yesterday that you did change your preferences and that members can start a conversation with you 👍

Attachments

• IMG_3891.png
    IMG_3891.png
    341.6 KB · Views: 1

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi, I don’t want to jump in and speak out of turn,

I’ve looked at when the the mishap of no one could get hold of yourself and when it got fixed with the help of others here.
Which was yesterday Friday/Saturday?
Anyhow frank hasn’t been here since Wednesday.

So I would hope you maybe send him a message ( start a conversation) so he can respond as soon as he longs on to the forum.
Then if he were to say thanks and either take up the off or decline the offer

Then everyone would be happy.

It’s just a thing that I would do and hope it would be that someone else would do for me
Anyhow
Thanks 👍😉
View attachment 390104
Edit:
Btw. I did notice yesterday that you did change your preferences and that members can start a conversation with you 👍
I have been a member for years and have always gotten notifications until just recently. I don't know how they got changed and I have no way to know they did chang. That said, I have posted my email and responded to and started conversations with more than 2-3 people from this site and others and as of yet no one has emailed me for a shipping quote or method of payment. Pretty hard for me to proceed with a sale until someone actually contacts me. I don't want respond to every posting where someone wants a shipping price to a certain zip code and nothing else, that takes a large amount of time for people that haven't committed to buy. I will happily do that for anyone that contacts me and gives exchanges information and a payment method