$1.6bn Powerball

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody needs 1.6 billion, no bookie is going to let you get that far in the hole. Lol
I think for my life style all I’d need to win is 5m(heck even 1m)and be set. Couldn’t imagine what I’d do with 100m…500m… 1b. Probably create more headache than enjoyment at that point. Basically half to drop off the map and hide

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think for my life style all I’d need to win is 5m(heck even 1m)and be set. Couldn’t imagine what I’d do with 100m…500m… 1b. Probably create more headache than enjoyment at that point. Basically half to drop off the map and hide
That's why I am not buying a ticket. I am more afraid of winning than anything. I have been blessed as it is, let that be someone else's headache!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can’t wait for you to hit it…you ain’t seen a best buddy, bestie, pal until I get up there to them damn woods you live in.

Luv ya bestie!
WTF do you think Imma gonna do expand the chaisaw shop with the winnings. Lol
You'll find me on Epstein's island cause that sumbitch will be Stump Shot's island and with real women roaming around, not little girls for the creapo's like the Clinton's and other such ilk.
What's 100 million for an island when you got 1.6b?
First I need to buy a Lear jet and hire a pilot, then to Vegas and fill the plane with USDA certified pussy grade AAA, then off to my island.
I'll need some of them little umbrella's for the drinks too...
...oh and a bartender.
Then just hang out like Heff did.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
yeah…i could do some cool stuff with that $. pretty sure it wouldnt have anything to do with blowing leaves and mowing lawns anymore lol. id probly just buy about 1/4 of michigans upper peninsula and nobody would ever see me again :)

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WTF do you think Imma gonna do expand the chaisaw shop with the winnings. Lol
You'll find me on Epstein's island cause that sumbitch will be Stump Shot's island and with real women roaming around, not little girls for the creapo's like the Clinton's and other such ilk.
What's 100 million for an island when you got 1.6b?
First I need to buy a Lear jet and hire a pilot, then to Vegas and fill the plane with USDA certified pussy grade AAA, then off to my island.
I'll need some of them little umbrella's for the drinks too...
...oh and a bartender.
Then just hang out like Heff did.
You just let me know there bestie when you win…I’ll be heading yer way then WE’LL (as in WE) figure out the island logistics, hookers, ho’s, and blow…leave all that small logistics bullshitt to me. Man I am stoked about this venture!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You just let me know there bestie when you win…I’ll be heading yer way then WE’LL (as in WE) figure out the island logistics, hookers, ho’s, and blow…leave all that small logistics bullshitt to me. Man I am stoked about this venture!

Imma gonna need a Super Yachty with a heli pad complete with helimochopter in case I get bored and want some gals from other country's and such, or maybe some genuine island girls and a Ginger and Mary Anne looks alikes so I can have both of 'em and put that question to rest finally.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imma gonna need a Super Yachty with a heli pad complete with helimochopter in case I get bored and want some gals from other country's and such, or maybe some genuine island girls and a Ginger and Mary Anne looks alikes so I can have both of 'em and put that question to rest finally.
Lol…I’m with ya all da way!