Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 4493 image.jpeg image.jpeg Thanks to @Red97, I was able to figure out an easy way to let a big Mike (Hacked Up Saws) @mdavlee molested and boogered cylinder breathe better. I tig'd it all around, after forming the lower rear corner so there wont be any melted plastic.

Just have to go grab some high temp black paint and tune her in the wood tomorrow

I am going to copy ALOT of what he did with a burr and boogers into my next 066 cylinder, she will be spinning on the lathe soon !!

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lookin for a little extra power in the the Freak unicorn?
:pesas:
Thats the non decomp ........ For now. Can allways just swap this onto Freak though, see if there is any difference. I am going to assume that there will be a little bit cause this was tuned for 13,800 and she went to 14 just by the muffler upgrade

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats the non decomp ........ For now. Can allways just swap this onto Freak though, see if there is any difference. I am going to assume that there will be a little bit cause this was tuned for 13,800 and she went to 14 just by the muffler upgrade
I bet that one is fun to run with the shorter bars. Probably 4 stroke to 15k easy.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't keep up.... How many 066's / 660 / 661's do you have now?