trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for part # 1122 141 2000. Its what they call a shim and it goes with manifold 2200. It takes the place of the brass ring and metal piece that fits inside manifold, or intake boot as I like to call it. Looking for 1 possibly 2. Thanks.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have the old-style intake boot (thick flange) or the newer style? The newer style is better to use, with the 1122 141 1805 sleeve. There were problems with deformation and cracking in the flange of those old-style boots.

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have the old-style intake boot (thick flange) or the newer style? The newer style is better to use, with the 1122 141 1805 sleeve. There were problems with deformation and cracking in the flange of those old-style boots.

I don't really like putting the updated boot and ring in unless I change the air box to match.......Just personal opinion. Your mileage may vary. :)

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't really like putting the updated boot and ring in unless I change the air box to match.......Just personal opinion. Your mileage may vary. :)

I'm with you on that one. The reason is the dude I'm fixing the saw for had an old style boot with the brass ring. A recipe for disaster if you ask me. I found a intake sleeve and gasket thats right for his setup. Hes got a Farmertec cylinder on it, so I should have left it alone and done him a favor!!! Just kidding of course. I'm anal about putting things together they way they're supposed to go, not rigging something that works half-assed. Just me though.

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm with you on that one. The reason is the dude I'm fixing the saw for had an old style boot with the brass ring. A recipe for disaster if you ask me. I found a intake sleeve and gasket thats right for his setup. Hes got a Farmertec cylinder on it, so I should have left it alone and done him a favor!!! Just kidding of course. I'm anal about putting things together they way they're supposed to go, not rigging something that works half-assed. Just me though.

Try a cross 064 ported cyl on it from hlsupply

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Try a cross 064 ported cyl on it from hlsupply

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd probably try it if it was my cylinder. I'm ptiing together an 064 so maybe thats an idea. Who did the prototype, do you know?