High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

zero f's given

RedGas

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I wouldn't complain too much. Around here, you're lucky if the UPS crackhead driver doesn't take out the corner of your house, the family dog and a few kids unlucky enough to be playing in the yard when the UPS pipehead driver managed to throw your stuff out the door on the way to his next bump...

RedGas

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score

I like how, once he puts down his glass pipe and notices the guy who's been flashing his headlights at him for the past 45 minutes, the driver slams on the brakes so flogging hard that he almost ends up with the guy behind him rear-ending him.

Freakin chickenhead rock monkeys :cunaooooo:

Piss test time! Back to mowing lawns! :campeon:

Last edited:

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas think the driver/delivery guys are bad, just spend some time at the loading/unloading docks and watch the actions. I have had the displeasure of waiting on parts/items at the terminals and have witnessed the carnage first hand. If you are contemplating shipping something better pad it judiciously, never enough padding in reality. Boxes will be thrown, 12 - 15' if possible, slid, kicked, run into with forklifts, pallet jacks and occasionally an item will fall off a pallet or skid and be run over or crushed up against other pallets and the machine. The carnage never ends and the workers couldn`t care less, their pay does not depend on delivering parcels intact.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They raced plenty of times that day, John had the faster saw.
It's just a matter of perspective. All I have to go on is watching this one clip. And I know he's going to give me chit for saying that, but whatever, lol. Maybe that's why he's been sending me random ball bag pics all day.
I gotta tell ya, he brings a great element to the saw building world with his enthusiasm and commendable sportsmanship. He keeps telling me y'all ain't seen nothing yet!