zero f's given

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s a spensive saw to just throw in a box with no other packaging. Sheesh.

That’s a special box you’ve got there Scott, saw went in a 661 and came out a 395. Must be Christmas magic...lol!

8ED68D8C-8FE1-4F64-9209-2FED6DEF8B6F.jpeg

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but what is the best attach point for connection to the mast when securing that anchor to the ship ? I've always felt the tank/handle attach point to be a weakness of that particular anchor and the brake flag to be far weaker then the tank.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but what is the best attach point for connection to the mast when securing that anchor to the ship ? I've always felt the tank/handle attach point to be a weakness of that particular anchor and the brake flag to be far weaker then the tank.
Thought you Stihl bros had the market cornered on anchor line attachment methodology???

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thought you Stihl bros had the market cornered on anchor line attachment methodology???
For the average firewood guy yes....but when you got a real long ship to secure (longer then 36') you need a real hefty "block" . Also the Stihl anchors seem to have better designed attachment mechanical fasteners. More boating time > more thread retapping time.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the average firewood guy yes....but when you got a real long ship to secure (longer then 36') you need a real hefty "block" . Also the Stihl anchors seem to have better designed attachment mechanical fasteners. More boating time > more thread retapping time.
That’s some top shelf official sounding ball busting Angelo...lol! And I agree, stihls are much better designed for use as an anchor.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You take that back!!!

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
f67506cb69bf950bda303bb7819f5521.jpg