Your tool scores - Post them up

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just ordered one of these things.They say you can use it on anything from a lawn mower to a tractor tire .What prompted it was me was working my butt off cracking the beads on a set of Jeep tires last week.
Swinging that tire busting sledge about wore me out .
71VEUWR8B0L._SL1500_.jpg
I've never seen one like that but I'll bet with an impact it works well. I have an air driven one that works hydraulics
Unbelievable how well it works Scored it used at a tool shop. I don't think they knew what it was for honestly got it cheap like 150 or so can't remember

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stopped at another shop on the way home and was about to leave empty handed when the manager came out with 2 tool bags and asked if I wanted to look at them before he dumped the contents in the small tool bins. I ended up with both.

Not bad for $25.00.
25 for both bags?

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've never seen one like that but I'll bet with an impact it works well. I have an air driven one that works hydraulics
Unbelievable how well it works Scored it used at a tool shop. I don't think they knew what it was for honestly got it cheap like 150 or so can't remember
I use my log splitter, with some blocks of wood over the wedge and the push plate...even big tires you can put on the log lift to lift them into place....30 ton bead breaker... works good!

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered that bead breaker Wed. at about 11 pm .It was waiting when I got home from work tonight about 6 PM.I'll try it out Sat or Sun on the rear tires of my Zoro zero turn. Whoever the idiot was who thought tubeless tires should be used on equipment should be shot .

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am back in VA and was rummaging through my building looking for pitchforks for a fellow. I came across a tool box that was full of tools! It had an auction tag on it, so I must have bought it at Beilers or a similar sale. No time to look at it now, will be Monday before I can sort through it.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg Not really a score but bought these to ride in my pickup with me they're really good I still prefer these over channel lock that's a size 12 slipper I tossed in for size comparison Never used the big 20 size but my 16 came up short the other day bought 1 big for the shop the others ride with give em a try

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huge score today, everything you see for $6.30. Found the Milwaukee 28 volt battery and charger in a pawn shop for $5.00 plus tax. The battery was 75% charged after sitting on the shelf, I already have 2 chargers and 4 batteries. All the Craftsman tools were $1.00 out the door.

image.jpeg

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today's $2.00 purchase. From the top:

Chattanooga plow wrench
Craftsman 15/16 combo
Craftsman 7/16 - 1/2 box end
J H Williams 8" Superwrench adjustable
Crescent 6" adjustable
Blue Point Supreme 11/16 - 19/32 open end
Snap-On Door Panel Trim Pad Remover

image.jpeg

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What on earth do you do with all the doubles and triples you end up with guido

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What on earth do you do with all the doubles and triples you end up with guido

Hoard them...

I am actually being more selective, the manager of the pawn shop around the corner from my office let me cherry pick these from a bag of tools.

I will be trying to sell a bunch at a flea market on Sunday. I had a yard sale 3 weeks ago and only sold tools, ended up with over $450 in my pocket. I also took a bunch with me back to VA over Memorial Day weekend and sold them.

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pick up tools from flea markets lots of ball poem hammers the older ones are good an hard

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I took advantage of that CPO clearance sale couple weeks ago, most of my order showed up today.

Milwaukee 35-Piece Shockwave Drill and Drive Bit Set.

- Scored 15 of them for $36.87

Milwaukee 11-in-1 ECX Multi-Tip Screwdriver with 2 Drink Coozies.

- 10 for $19.90

Bosch Laser View Enhancing Glasses

- 10 for $0.00

Bostitch 3/8" Universal Joint and Adapter Set.

- 2 for $0.00

I'm waiting for my free Milwaukee Super Sawzall Blades and a couple bits.

:b1:

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Huge score today, everything you see for $6.30. Found the Milwaukee 28 volt battery and charger in a pawn shop for $5.00 plus tax. The battery was 75% charged after sitting on the shelf, I already have 2 chargers and 4 batteries. All the Craftsman tools were $1.00 out the door.

View attachment 23651

So I stopped by the pawnshop today where I got the charger and the 28V battery for five dollars. On the shelf was a 28 V hammer drill with a price of $200 that it been there for 14 months with a tag that indicated it had a charger and battery. Guess what, no battery and no charger so I got the drill for $10. So for $15 I got a hammer drill, a battery and a charger, not a bad deal at all since the last one I bought cost me 100 bucks.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today's yard sale score, all for $15. Five of those sockets are Snap-Ons and those are genuine Vice Grips and Channellocks, bunch of Craftsman stuff too..

image.jpg